Miyazaki City, Japan | June 5-26, 2024 | Ricoh GR IIIx

 

Miyazaki City in Japan,
a city with a population of 396000,
has given me the most pleasant surprise
during my recent Kyushu trip.

I never expected to see such a beautiful city 
sandwiched between clear blue sky and
beautiful Oyodo River, which flows into the Pacific Ocean.

The gorgeous Takachiho Gorge is also located in Miyazaki Prefecture. 

Aoshima Beach and Nichinan Coastline with palm trees along the Pacific Ocean
make me feel so much at home.

The 28 km cycling road from Miyazaki to Aya 
is definitely a fun route to cycle and connect with the nature.

The well developed running track along Oyodo River
is a pleasant scenic running route.

Locals are super friendly and down to earth.
They have touched my heart with their authenticity and kindness.

Miyazaki,
I dreamed of you a couple of nights ago.

Miyazaki,
I long to go back to see you again soon.

Miyazaki,
You have left a mark on my heart.